Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Birds or Cats, I had asked...


...of a dear friend in St. Petersburg, Florida. We talked about both the last time I visited.

She waited a moment and replied firmly, "Cats." Yes, my choice too, although the birds just now, feeding and bathing make me smile, even laugh. So why am I showing this static plate? It's because my photos through the screen are very poor. Just take my word for it. I think birds are sweet and special creatures.







So this is what was happening in
the neighborhood yesterday,
Ellicott City Historic District,
a kind of sight mid-morning sight
and sound show with this worker
hoisted high adjacent to the
Circuit Court House. Trimming trees.


But I digress. This is a Camilla blog.

And I don't know why there is so much
white space here, but assume it is the
size of the photos. Just scroll down and
this will be over soon enough!







Cut to the Chase: This morning when an open Viva Terra box was on the kitchen floor, Camilla jumped right into it and nested for about three minutes. Now, she is beside me on the desk.

April 13, 2010

No comments: