Friday, March 26, 2010

Together again...



and following me everywhere...getting cozy and sleeping alot.
The Mexico trip (NIA dance retreat) was perfect, but
Camilla likes it better when I stay home. Now, when I go out
to shop or tutor, I tell her I am coming home soon, not going
for a week or more! She just stares...I leave.

Here she is a couple days ago, asleep under a light in the kitchen amid my early morning coffee & clutter... which reminds me
that my coffee in that blue cup
is downstairs and I am up in the office
with Camilla sprawled on the desk
and frequently engaging the "mouse"
to make dashes...






Here is one more example of bonding,
as we sort of doze,
a paw and arm touching.

The ocean, birds, flowers,
dancing were
so right, but how
can this be anything
else--but right?

There are many different
versions of "right, yes?

Take care, her Grayness...




March 26, 2010

2 comments:

Denée Barr Art News and More said...

That Camilla is something else!
Great photos by the way...

Caroline Gill said...

So cute, K & C!